How Will My Payroll Deduction Change?

Full Time Employees choosing not to participate in OC Healthy Steps will see their medical insurance payroll contribution percentage increase from 10% to 15% of the total premium for employee only coverage and 25% to 30% for employee with dependents coverage.  Part time employees choosing not to participate will also pay an additional 5% of the total premium.  Based on 2014 medical premiums, employees would pay between $11 to $42 more per pay period depending on the medical plan and number of dependents they have enrolled.

Please click on the links below for rate examples using 2014 rates.  2015 medical rates will be available on our website in August 2014.


Take Strides Towards A Healthier Tomorrow!