| || |
Program Process Flow Chart
Youth & Family Resource Center
- 45-Day Case Review
- Entire team meets to staff case and agree on priorities for case.
- Tentative case plan agreed on with goals for minor/family. Service plan done and signed.
- Family Case Review
- Within one week of 45-day review, schedule meeting with minor, parents, probation officer, Dept. of Education teacher.
- Other team members working with minor/family may be invited.
- Review tentative case plan and finalize. Have parents sign service plan.
- Subsequent 9-Week Interim Case Review
- Update initial assessments and case plan.
- Complete service plan and obtain team member's signatures.
- Review with minor and parent and obtain parent's signatures.
- 6-Month Case Review
- Follow procedures for 45-Day Case Review and Family Case Review.