You filed your tax return and you're expecting a refund. You have just one question, where's my refund. Follow the Instructions below to view your refund status for both State and Federal returns.
State Income Tax Refund Status
Please wait 7 days after you e-file. If you filed on paper, please allow 8 weeks for processing of your return. Before you begin, make sure you have:
- Your social security number.
- Your complete mailing address.
- The refund amount shown on your tax return.
- A browser that supports 128-bit SSL encryption.
Before you begin, make sure you are using a compatible browser and operating system. We recommend that you log out and close your browser when you are done to ensure the highest level of security.
Once you have all the above in order click here to view your state refund status.
Federal Income Tax Refund Status
To get to your personal refund information, be ready to enter your:
- Social Security Number (or IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number)
- Filing status (Single, Married Filing Joint Return, Married Filing Separate Return, Head of Household, or Qualifying Widow(er))
- Exact refund amount shown on your return
Once you have all the above, click here to view your federal refund status.
Note: If you have trouble while using this application, please check the requirements to make sure you have the correct browser software for this application to function.